Reporting, KPIs, and ESG ratings
We make our sustainability achievements transparent and comparable.
We make our sustainability performance transparent in a variety of ways. We publish a Non-Financial Report for the Group within the Annual Report and release a Sustainability Report guided by the standards of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) every two years. In the years without a Sustainability Report, the KPIs are updated and released separately in consolidated form.
We actively participate in influential ESG ratings. An overview of our current results is featured below. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact us!
- Aurubis Sustainability KPI Update 2020/21
- Aurubis Sustainability Report 2019/20
- Aurubis Sustainability KPI Update 2018/19
- Aurubis Sustainability Report 2017/18
- Aurubis Sustainability Report 2015
- Aurubis Sustainability Report 2013
- Aurubis Sustainability Report 2011
- Aurubis Sustainability Report 2009
- NA Sustainability Report 2008
- Environmental Report and EMAS Environmental Statement 2022
- Environmental Report and EMAS Environmental Statement 2021
- Environmental Report and EMAS Environmental Statement 2020
- Environmental Report and EMAS Environmental Statement 2019
- Environmental Report and EMAS Environmental Statement 2018
- Environmental Report and EMAS Environmental Statement 2017
- Environmental Statement 2016
- Environmental Statement 2015
- Environmental Report 2015
- Gold status (2022)
- Score: 73/100 (2022)
- Aurubis is in the top 2 % of companies assessed in the industry
AA Rating since 2016
Aurubis is in the top 8 % of companies in the industry
Result 2021: B
Aurubis has disclosed the CDP Climate Questionnaire since 2015
Management score: 70,5/100 (Strong) (2022)
Ranked 3rd of 134 in the industry (2022)
Prime Status since 2012
Rating B (2021)
Score: 64/100 (2021)
Performance Level: advance (2021)
Ranked 5th of 44 in the industry (2021)
Disclaimer von ESG-Ratings
Copyright ©2020 Sustainalytics. All rights reserved. This publication contains information developed by Sustainalytics (www.sustainalytics.com). Such information and data are proprietary of Sustainalytics
and/or its third party suppliers (Third Party Data) and are provided for informational purposes only. They do not constitute an endorsement of any product or project, nor an investment advice and are not warranted to be complete, timely, accurate or suitable for a particular purpose. Their use is subject to conditions available at https://www.sustainalytics.com/legal-disclaimers.
The use by Aurubis of any MSCI ESG Research llc or its affiliates (“MSCI ”) data, and the use of MSCI logos, trademarks, service marks or index names herein, do not constitute a sponsorship, endorsement, recommendation, or promotion of Aurubis by MSCI. MSCI services and data are the property of MSCI or its information providers, and are provided ‘as-is’ and without warranty. MSCI names and logos are trademarks or service marks of MSCI.