Technical Support, Research and Development
We have constantly active research and development together with our wide range partner network. We use our state-of-the-art laboratory equipment together with our customers’ needs to improve and develop our products. Our metallurgical and application know-how enable us to offer unique services for our partners.
We provide all the relevant metallurgical and destructive and
non-destructive tests; mechanical properties (tensile/yield strength, hardness, stress-strain curves), electrical conductivity, coating thickness, element analysis, grain size determination. And many many others...
In addition, we are equipped with newest high-technology machinery; including nanointender, laser scanning microscope and some high-quality confidential measuring devices. Our services include (but are not limited to) support in following highly sophisticated topics:
- Material recommendation for existing and new technologies (including IMS, Thermal Diffusion Bonding,etc...)
- High temperature brazing and bonding simulations for AMB and DCB
- Alloy optimization for different applications
- Flat and pin fin base plate optimization
- Alternative solutions to avoid soldering cracks due to temperature changes
- Alternative solutions to Al wire bonding
- Elastic modulus (Youngs modulus) and Fracture Toughness
- Measuring of copper characterizations from bonded/brazed copper-ceramic substrates
- Berkovich tip
- X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy (XRF)
- Energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDX)