I. Responsible authority
For the processing of your personal data, the responsible party is
Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG
Zweifaller Str. 150
Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG is represented by management:
II. Contact information for the Data Protection Officer
Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG’s Data Protection Officer has the following contact details:
Mrs. Sabine Thomas
Ingenieurbüro Dr. Plesnik GmbH
Tel: +49 241 149 46 0
Fax: +49 241 149 46 39
III. Collection and processing of personal data when accessing the Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG website
1. When you access our website, as part of our system security measures our web server automatically temporarily collects
- the access data of the inquiring computer,
- the Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG web pages that you visit,
- the date and duration of access,
- the type of internet browser and operating system used as well as
- the domain name of the website from which you came.
This data will only be processed for the duration of your access to our website. After you have left our website, this personal data will be deleted.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies,” text files that are stored on your computer and that make it possible to analyze your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the US, where it is stored. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will truncate your IP address in advance within European Union Member States or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional situations will your full IP address be transmitted to Google servers in the United States and truncated there. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage for us as website operators.
Google will not associate the IP address transferred by your browser in the context of Google Analytics with any other data held by Google.
Our website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. If there is any personal reference in the data collected about you, this will therefore be excluded immediately and the personal data will be erased promptly.
We use Google Analytics so that we can analyze the use of our website and improve it regularly. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our site and design it in a more appealing way for you as a user. For the exceptions in which personal data is transmitted to the US, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Lifetime of cookies: up to 12 months (this only applies to cookies that were placed on this website).
Storage period: up to 24 months
Legal basis: Art. 6 (1) f GDPR
IV. Collection and processing of personal data in other cases
In cases other than those mentioned in Item III, we in principle only collect and process personal data if you voluntarily provide us with the following data:
1. If you contact us directly, especially electronically, e.g., via e-mail or via our website, for example to order a publication or place a request. In this case, we save and process the following data from you if you have provided us with the following:
- title, first name, last name,
- one or more valid e-mail addresses,
- telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- fax number
The collection of this data takes place
- in order to be able to identify you as our contact;
- for correspondence with you;
- in order to inform you about the products, services, and Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG / Aurubis Group companies;
- for initiating and establishing a contractual relationship with you, if applicable;
- for invoicing, if applicable.
The basis for the storage and processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1(b) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) if you contact us in order to enter into a contractual and pre-contractual legal relationship; otherwise, Article 6 Paragraph 1(a) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. If you are communicating with us while acting in a professional capacity for one of our business partners, we save and process your professionally used contact data, namely:
- business partner for whom you are working
- title, first name, last name
- one or more valid e-mail addresses
- phone number (landline and/or mobile)
- fax number
In this case, the collection of this data takes place
- in order to be able to identify you as our contact with our business partner;
- for business correspondence with you;
- in order to inform you about the products, services, and Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG/Aurubis Group companies;
- in order to offer you Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG's products and services;
- to initiate, execute, and terminate contracts in connection with the business relationship;
- to maintain the business relationship with Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG;
- for invoicing;
- to fulfill legal obligations, especially for the prevention of fraud and money laundering.
Your personal data as described above is saved and then deleted on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1(b) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) and Article 6 Paragraph 1(f) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) in order to maintain and conduct the business relationship for the length of the business relationship or until the Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG business partner communicates that you are no longer employed by them, unless we are obligated to store the data for a longer period of time pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1(c) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) due to storage and documentation obligations according to tax and commercial regulations (from the HGB, StGB, or AO) or you have agreed to storage for a longer period of time pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1(a) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation).
3. If Aurubis Group companies provide personal data of the type described above to us as allowed for the purposes mentioned above, especially for cases in which you have contacted an affiliated company of ours with an issue that relates to us and not that affiliated company.
V. Transmission of data to third parties
We also make use of services by providers with regard to the processing and storage of personal data (so-called processors pursuant to Article 28 DSGVO); this particularly applies to data hosting on servers, the management of these servers, and the hosting services. These processors will only work for us on the basis of corresponding contracts and, with regard to the storage and processing of personal data, are bound to our instructions.
If you contact Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG regarding issues that concern a company affiliated with Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG, in individual cases we will provide this affiliated company with your personal data.
Apart from this, data will only be transmitted in individual cases to the extent that Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG is legally obligated to do this (this especially concerns tax law cases) or if you have consented to transmission.
VI. Your rights as the party concerned
The persons affected have the following rights with respect to Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG:
- You may revoke your consent that was given to us at any time (Article 7 Paragraph 3 DSGVO). As a consequence, we may henceforth no longer continue with the data processing if it was based on this consent.
- You have the right to request information regarding your personal data that is saved and processed by us (Article 15 DSGVO). In particular, you can request information regarding the purposes of processing; the category of the personal data; the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed; the intended storage period; the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing, or objection; the existence of a right of appeal; the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us; as well as regarding the existence of an automated decision-making (including profiling) and, if applicable, meaningful information regarding the details.
- You may request the prompt correction or completion of your personal data stored by us (Article 16 DSGVO).
- You may request the deletion of your personal data that is stored by us if the processing of this data is not required to exercise the right to freedom of speech and information; to fulfill a legal obligation; for reasons of public interest; or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims (Article 17 DSGVO).
- You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data; the processing is unlawful; you refuse the deletion and we no longer need the data but you need this for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO (Article 18 DSGVO)
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, conventional, and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible party (Article 20 DSGVO)
- You may complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, for this you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at Aurubis Stolberg GmbH & Co. KG's headquarters (Article 77 DSGVO).
VII. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1(f) DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO, to file an objection against the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to dataprotection(at)aurubis.com.
VIII. Job applicant portal
1. You can apply for a position at Aurubis under the navigation point “Career.” When sending the application form, you provide us with your personal information in a concrete application for the purpose of finding a position. Your information is saved and processed in the systems of our software partner, the company d.vinci HR-Systems GmbH (“d.vinci”), Nagelsweg 37-39, 20097 Hamburg.
2. We and the software partner d.vinci have implemented the necessary organizational and technical steps to ensure the confidentiality of your application. As part of their contractual employment, all of the employees of our Human Resources department and our software partner are obligated to maintain confidentiality when it comes to personal information. Thanks to automatically activated 128-bit encryption, your information is transferred securely. When the data is processed, the general standards on data security are observed pursuant to the current state of the art.
3. In addition to title, first name, and last name, the usual correspondence information such as postal address, e-mail address, and phone numbers are saved in the applicant database during the application process. Furthermore, the application documents such as the cover letter, CV, educational certificates, and letters of recommendation are collected. This information is saved, evaluated, processed, or forwarded internally within the context of your application only. It is only accessible to employees of our Human Resources department and the individuals responsible for making the selection. Your information will be under no circumstances transferred to other companies or individuals outside of our group of companies or used for other purposes. We will only transfer your information to group companies if you have given your consent to this (e.g. as part of the applicant pool). The information can only be processed for statistical purposes (e.g. reporting). In the process, it cannot be traced to individual people.
4. The information is processed on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) DSGVO since you have stated your consent to this processing prior to sending your online application. We unfortunately cannot process your application information without your consent.
5. With a formal request for information, you can inquire about what information about you is being processed. Please send this request to our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you accept a position at Aurubis, your personal information, or only a portion of it, will be placed in your employee file.
7. If you apply but receive a rejection letter, your information will be saved for about three months following the conclusion of the application process and then deleted (profile and application). There will be no notification about the deletion of the information.
8. If you submit an application but we cannot offer you a suitable position at that time, you can decide to be included in our applicant pool at the end of the application. In this case, you will receive current news about similar positions. If you do not want this or are not interested anymore, you can request to be deleted from the applicant pool at any time. If your application is placed in the applicant pool, the information is saved for 12 months and then deleted.