Investor Relations at Aurubis communicates actively and openly with all market participants. We inform private shareholders, institutional investors, and financial analysts alike. Our goal is to increase Aurubis’ name recognition and achieve a suitable valuation for Aurubis shares.
We inform and advise our institutional investors and analysts in personal discussions – within Germany and worldwide.
We communicate with our retail shareholders several times a year during our “Shareholders’ Dialogue” events at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, and at the Annual General Meeting, also in Hamburg.
Our fiscal year is October 1 to September 30. We publish financial reports each quarter and our consolidated Annual Report at the end of every fiscal year.
We kindly request that any shareholders obliged to inform Aurubis AG about changes in numbers of voting rights send the relevant notification to the following address:
Fax: +49 40 7883-3990
Reasons to invest:
- Production of metals for global megatrends
- Diversified business model with leading position along the copper value chain
- Innovative, strong company with extensive expertise in metal extraction, processing, and recycling
- Good earnings history; stable balance sheet structure and robust cash flows
- Sustainable investment, stable shareholder structure, and a consistent dividend policy
- Excellent growth prospects